Sandia Soap - Handmade All Natural - 6 Oz
Regular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The long-lasting, silly, beautiful handmade bar soap from New Mexico.
Size : 6Oz
- Silver City Frankincense : This musky fellow is loved by all. The richer flavored brother to Sandalwood.
- Madrid Moondance: Citrus never had it so good. This bar dances with the locals under the full moon.
- Ojo Caliente: This bar was inspired by the hot springs at Ojo Caliente. A light balsam fir blended with apple and pear. Come and enjoy the warm water.
- Pueblo Lavender: The queen of all scents. A beautiful bar wrapped in a beautiful scent.
- Jemez Morning: Pooh had his hundred acre woods, New Mexicans have their Jemez Springs. Come and enjoy a forest scented morning. Number one bar for since the company started, the King of the company.
- Pojque sun: The princess of cirtus, even though it is a grass. This one takes me back to my mother's kitchen, leaning back on a chair near the window, inhaling the warm, scented summer breeze.
Ingredients: saponified palm kernel, palm, olive and soybean oil with lime/lemongrass essential oil and cosmetic grade colorant.