Swedish Sponge Cloth - Cats Meow
Swedish cloths are made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Curious kittens gather ‘round for lunch to chatter about the day’s happenings. The group consensus is pastel pink and aqua are paws-itively in right now. Whiskers aside, this collection is sure to please any feline friend.
- Sustainable Cleaning: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Reusable Swedish Dishcloths towels are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more
- Paper alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then dispose in your home compost.
- ECO FRIENDLY: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Kid-Friendly Kitchen: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Absorbent Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight--making them dinner table essentials
- Ecologie: A desire for sustainability paired with good design drives product that is both good for the earth and provides joy in the home. Pattern and color are at the heart of a design aesthetic that forms an evolving array of eco-friendly prints.