An Easter basket gift box can be a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday and share gifts with loved ones. Both kids and adults love to receive an Easter gift basket. Especially when you ship to people who live far away, gift boxes are a great idea to keep the products safe and stylish. Here are some ideas for items that can be included in an Easter basket/gift box:
- Easter candy: No Easter basket would be complete without some sweet treats!
- Easter eggs: Fill plastic Easter eggs with small toys, stickers, or other surprises. You could also fill the eggs with candy or other treats. Even better, a crocheted Easter chick!
- Easter decor: Give them Easter themed decor, to brighten up their home!
- Springtime items: Since Easter is often seen as the start of spring, consider adding items that reflect the season, such as seeds for planting, a small potted plant, or a spring-themed candle.
- Spa items like a mani-pedi kit, bath salt, hand cream or an eye pillow
- Activities: Include activities that the recipient can enjoy, such as a puzzles, a game tin or a small craft kit.
Remember, the items you include in an Easter basket gift box will depend on the recipient's preferences and interests. No matter what combination of chocolates, game tins, spa items, and crochet toys you choose, make sure to add some Easter-themed decorations like plastic Easter eggs or colorful Easter grass to give it that festive touch. Have fun putting together a thoughtful and festive gift box that the recipient will love!
To check out our full collection of read-to-ship, pre-curated gift boxes for all occasions, head over to our online shop. Gifts in the ready-to-ship collection have no order minimums and are almost always shipped the next day.